Rules and Instructions
- Speedway Collective is absolutely free to sign up and play.
- Game participation is simply for individual enjoyment.
- Select all 8 lineup spots.
- You may select two drivers per class.
- Once the first on-track activities begin for the weekend, your 8 drivers are locked.
- You may switch between the two drivers for each class until the race begins.
- Enter the number of laps the winner of the race will lead.
- Strategize and start your drivers wisely, as you can only start them 6 TIMES per year.
- Each driver in your starting lineup will be deducted 1 start after the race begins.
- Once you have 0 starts remaining, that driver will be unavailable for the rest of the season.
- This adds huge variety to other competitors lineups due to a start limit, resulting in great competition!
- Drivers are separated into 4 classes: A, B, C, and D.
- These classes are determined by the driver’s previous year’s performance and other factors such as strength of team.
- Race Points
- Each driver earns points based on their finishing position.
- Your 4 starting driver's finishing points are added together.
- If any driver on your roster (Starter or Bench) qualifies in the Top 5, you will earn the following additional points.
- Pole: 5 Points
- 2nd Place: 4 Points
- 3rd Place: 3 Points
- 4th Place: 2 Points
- 5th Place: 1 Points
- * If qualifying is rained out, no qualifying points will be awarded for that week.
- * No qualifying points will be awarded for the DAYTONA 500 and Sunday Pocono race.
- 1 point is awarded to every driver who leads a lap.
- 2 points are awarded to the driver who leads the most laps.
- In the event of a tie, the team who chooses the closest number of laps led by the winner will be scored ahead of the competitor.
- If a tie still exists, the position is awarded based on number of qualifying points earned.
- If a tie still exists, the position is awarded based on earlier registration date.
- * If a driver is disqualified after post-race inspection, their fantasy points will be adjusted to 1 point.
- A driver will keep his qualifying points if he is disqualified after post-race inspection. - Added 5/25/2020
- * If a driver fails qualifying inspection and has their qualifying time disallowed, their fantasy points will be reduced to 0.
- Season Long Points Format.
- We're going back to the era of traditional points this year.
- Standings are based on total points earned throughout the entire 36 race season.
- Most points at the end of the season wins the championship.